Waiting time for tickets
How late can I reserve tickets if there is a waiting time?
It is possible for us to confirm orders for a wide range of tickets and destinations within a few minutes at any time of day. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (excluding national holidays of significant significance) in order to serve you.
When your order has been confirmed, you will receive an email and be able to log in and download or print your vouchers as soon as the order has been confirmed.
Bookings made at the last minute.
Whenever you are planning a trip to Italy, it is always a good idea to get your bookings finalized well in advance.
The moment you place your order with accademiadevidtickets.com, you should receive an email informing you that we have received your request. We will be processing it as soon as possible. After booking, you will receive a login to an ‘order status’ page – please bookmark it! In the event this does not happen, please email us at [email protected] and let us know – it may well be that your email address is invalid or something like that (and make sure that our reply hasn’t ended up in your Spam Mail folder).
Don’t place another order, as this will be processed, and you may end up paying twice.
The conclusion can be summarized as follows:
- Place an order with accademiadavidtickets.com. Card pre-authorized by Stripe. Make a note of the password for the ‘order status page.
- You will receive an email confirming that your order has been received. If you do not receive this email, please contact us.
- We will process and confirm the order as soon as possible, according to Italian working hours.
- The credit card will only be charged once the order has been confirmed.
- Print out your entrance vouchers, if necessary – some are fine to use on a mobile device.
- The vouchers need to be presented at the Ticket Desk, they will be exchanged for tickets, and you can simply stroll in despite the large queues.