Uffizi Gallery Tickets
Uffizi Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket
With a reserved entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, you will have priority entry to the world’s greatest art treasures. It is here where you will find masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Giotto, and you will also be able to spend as much time as you like examining Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus.”
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry, and stay as long as you like.
- Take a look at famous statues in one of the oldest museums in Europe.
- Explore Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus” and discover a typical Neoplatonic example from the Renaissance.
- Discover the incredible collection inside the Uffizi Gallery.
It was built by Giorgio Vasari at the request of Duke Cosimo I de’ Medici as the Medici government’s offices. The gallery originated during the Medici era, but the museum was regularly open to the public during the reign of the Lorraines.
In addition to being the most famous museum in Italy, it is also the oldest museum in modern Europe, displaying the greatest paintings from every era of history. The museum houses a number of the most prominent classical sculptures from the collections of the Medici family. The museum has a large collection of Italian and European paintings from the 13th to the 18th centuries, mainly late medieval and Renaissance Tuscan works.
This is a list of some of the most impressive masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery.
- The Birth of Venus – Botticelli
- The Spring – Botticelli
- Annunciation – Leonardo da Vinci
- Tondo Doni – Michelangelo
- Venus of Urbino – Tiziano
- Bacchus – Caravaggio
If you would like to read more about the masterpieces on display at the Uffizi gallery, click here.
Enjoy the freedom of exploring at your own pace, without the hassle and hurry of scheduled group tours. No matter how long you want to spend in the museum, it is your choice.
- Booking fee
- Reserved entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Entrance is on a full-time basis and you stay as long as you like
The meeting point is inside the Florence Specialist office at Via Ricasoli 119 (RED Numbers) next to the Carrefour Supermarket. Contact No: + 39 327 249 1282
For children, please bring their passports or ID cards with them
Know before you go
- It will not be possible to use this ticket after 45 minutes from the time you booked it.
- During periods of high visitor traffic, your admission may be delayed.
- It must be noted, however, that even with a skip-the-line entrance, the museum still requires a compulsory security check, which may result in some delays when entering.
- In order to maintain security, museum access is regulated based on the number of people inside.
- During your visit to the museums, you will not be allowed to bring in large bags, bottles, or large umbrellas (small foldable umbrellas will work just fine). You are welcome to keep your large bags in our office during your visit if you wish to do so.
- It is important to note that you can pick up your priority entrance ticket 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time. We are sorry, but please do not come to our office before that time, as we are not in possession of your physical ticket.