Accademia Gallery Tour
1 Hour Accademia Gallery and David Guided Tour with Skip the Line Tickets
The Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo‘s masterpiece, is one of the most prestigious and exclusive cultural experiences awaiting you: easy, hassle-free priority entrance with Accademia David Tickets!
- Avoid the long lines and save yourself a lot of time by skipping them
- During this 1 hour guided tour, you will learn about famous artworks
- Explore other works by Michelangelo such as the unfinished ‘prisoners’
- After the guided tour, stay as long as you like in the museum
Known as the home of Michelangelo’s ‘David‘, the Accademia Gallery in Florence is a place visited by huge crowds every year. With skip-the-line admission tickets, you can save hours of waiting in line for your favourite attractions, making your vacation even more enjoyable.
You will have the opportunity to skip the line and also be able to tour the gallery with a guide. This will enable you to learn things about the paintings that you may have missed otherwise. Additionally, you can choose from a wide range of departure times so that you can find one that works for you.
Along with David, your guide will demonstrate Michelangelo’s striking Prisoners and St. Matthew during this Accademia Florence guided tour. The Accademia also exhibits other remarkable works of art, including religious paintings, many of which have gold backgrounds, by major artists from the 13th to the 17th centuries, sculptures by 19th-century masters, and more.
The small-group guided tour at the Accademia Gallery, one of Florence’s most popular museums, allows you to skip the lines and access the museum more quickly. See plaster models from the 19th century and medieval religious paintings in rooms dedicated to plaster models.
As you walk through the magnificent collection that features masterpieces such as the famous statue of ‘David’, you’ll discover the history of the art and how it relates to the famous statue. After the tour, you are free to explore the museum on your own after which you can continue to learn more about the museum.
It is important to note that the entrance to the museum requires a mandatory security check, which could result in delays in accessing the museum even if you bought a skip-the-line priority ticket.
- 1 h guided tour in a small group with an expert guide
- Museum tickets and reservations
- Radios with headsets
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- After the guided tour, stay inside as long as you want
The meeting point is inside the Florence Specialist office at Via Ricasoli 119 (RED Numbers) next to the Carrefour Supermarket. Contact No: + 39 327 249 1282
For children, please bring their passports or ID cards with them
Know before you go
- It is important to note that the tour is conducted only in English
- Please let us know in advance if you have a special need or impaired mobility so that we can make arrangements for the same.
- It must be noted, however, that even with a skip-the-line entrance, the museum still requires a compulsory security check, which may result in some delays when entering.
- During your visit to the museums, you will not be allowed to bring in large bags, bottles, or large umbrellas (small foldable umbrellas will work just fine). You are welcome to keep your large bags in our office during your visit if you wish to do so.
- It is possible for clients to remain inside the museum after the tour has ended if they would like to continue their visit on their own.