Accademia Gallery Tickets
Accademia Gallery Priority Entry Ticket with eBook
A ticket to the Accademia Gallery will give you the opportunity to admire Florence’s culture at its highest level. Access the museum through a separate entrance to see Michelangelo‘s statue of David and other Renaissance artists.
- Feast your eyes on the incredible workmanship of Michelangelo’s David sculpture
- Avoid wasting time waiting in line with skip-the-line entries to the Accademia
- Rest easy with reserved entry so you don’t have to worry about finding tickets
- Learn about Michelangelo’s other masterpieces and his thought processes
- Discover lesser-known masterpieces by artists such as Bartolini and Monaco
These tickets provide fast-track, skip-the-line access to Michelangelo’s David marble sculpture at the Accademia Gallery in Florence. You can either print your voucher or show it on your phone on the day of your visit, and you may stay as long as you like. All current special exhibitions are included in the ticket price.
The Academy Gallery in Florence is famous worldwide for housing Michelangelo’s original masterpiece statue of David, which has become a symbol of the city. It was built by the Grand Duke Pietro Leopoldo di Lorena in 1784. It housed many artworks on which students of the nearby Academy of Fine Arts could study and practice.
In later years, it was enriched with significant paintings from different origins, representing a testament to Florentine painting from the 13th through the 19th century.
When it was transferred here from Piazza della Signoria in 1872, the famous statue of David was explicitly surrounded by an environment named Tribune. This allows us to view it at 360° and in its entirety today. In this way, the Gallery was transformed into an actual “Michelangelo Museum”, with Michelangelo’s own statues of the Slaves, St Matthew, and Pietà of Palestrina being displayed inside it today.
With this skip-the-line ticket, you will not have to wait in long lines outside the museum, and you will be able to admire masterpieces that will leave you speechless during your trip to Florence.
- Booking fee
- Reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Entrance is on a full-time basis and you stay as long as you like
The meeting point is inside the Florence Specialist office at Via Ricasoli 119 (RED Numbers) next to the Carrefour Supermarket. Contact No: + 39 327 249 1282
For children, please bring their passports or ID cards with them
Know before you go
- Please note that this priority ticket cannot be used after 45 minutes from the time it was booked. (If your entry time is 10:00 AM, it will expire at 10:45 AM).
- During periods of high visitor traffic, your admission may be delayed.
- It must be noted, however, that even with a skip-the-line entrance, the museum still requires a compulsory security check, which may result in some delays when entering.
- In order to maintain security, museum access is regulated based on the number of people inside.
- During your visit to the museums, you will not be allowed to bring in large bags, bottles, or large umbrellas (small foldable umbrellas will work just fine). You are welcome to keep your large bags in our office during your visit if you wish to do so.
- It is important to note that you can pick up your priority entrance ticket 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time. We are sorry, but please do not come to our office before that time, as we are not in possession of your physical ticket.